Version: 09 02 2021
WINTER RESERVATIONS during the COVID~19 pandemic until Easter 2021, where permitted following government guidelines.
1. To CONFIRM this reservation a deposit of £150-£200 per week is required. A non-refundable booking/admin fee of £60 is included in the deposit. Full payment is required where your booking date falls within 6 weeks. Non- payment of the full balance by this date will constitute a Cancellation by the client.
2. The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all members of the party have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and has obtained their authorisation to book the Accommodation on the Terms and Conditions on their behalf. The Applicant is responsible for making all payments due to us. All bookings are subject to availability. By submitting your booking and paying any money due, you are making an offer to book the Accommodation which we or the Owner are free to accept or decline at our discretion.
3. In event of a NATIONAL or REGIONAL LOCK-DOWN all monies will be reimbursed. BUT it is strongly recommended that the client has suitable TRAVEL INSURANCE to cover eventualities resulting in you having to cancel your holiday for reasons including any illness, or if you or any of your group is required to self-isolate or quarantine due to COVID~19. There are numerous policies now readily available and many bank annual policies cover this situation. We cannot endorse any in particular but ‘Which’ or ‘Go Compare’ can give you a start point.
4. In event that guest or guests develop illness during their stay and are unable to travel home, guests are liable for the costs of the cottage for the time of their extended stay at the current rates. If guests develop illness during their stay and return to their home before their holiday has ended the owner will not be liable to recompense.
5. CANCELLATION by client. The owners must be notified by e-mail of cancellation requests. Where Cancellations are made six weeks before your arrival date, we have a greater opportunity to rebook the cottage, and full reimbursement will be made less an administrative cost (£40). Where notice of cancellation is received within 6 weeks of the arrival date and the owner has been unable to rebook the cottage, the owner has the right to retain the cost of the loss–of–profit.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before your arrival date will result in a 75% refund
- Cancellations made between 31 – 14 days of your arrival date will result in a 50% refund.
- Cancellation made less than 15 days of start date will result in a 20% refund.
It is strongly recommended that the client has suitable holiday and travel insurance to cover such eventualities.
6. GUEST NUMBERS & COVID~19. The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the numbers stated in the contract and government regulations at the time of stay.
7. CANCELLATION by Owners. In the unlikely event that the owners have reason to cancel the booking due to circumstances beyond their control all monies received from the client will be refunded in full. The owner will not be liable for any claims for compensation.
8. DAMAGE, LOSS & NUISANCE. The client agrees not to cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of nearby properties. The client agrees to leave the property in good order and agrees to pay in full for any damage or loss howsoever caused during the occupancy. The owner may request a security deposit for larger groups. The security deposit will be returned to the client following departure from the property less any amount for loss or damage howsoever caused.
9. DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL TIMES. Check-in time is not before 4:00pm. Let us know if you are late. Check-out time is 10am. Please respect these times – COVID~19 cleaning is thorough.
10. PETS are permitted in the Gamekeeper’s Cottage and the Coach House only. A charge of £4 daily per pet is required and paid in advance.
11. The cottages are NON SMOKING cottages.
12. Electricity is included in the price on the understanding that guests will use it wisely, turn off heaters in their absence and use the curtains and shutters to excess. Adequate heating is supplied, however, if you do require extra heaters we will supply them, please do not bring your own. Charging electric vehicles is not included in the price.
13. TREGREHAN GARDEN. The tennis court is open Monday to Friday 8-4pm. Please bring your rackets and balls. Lower the net and close all the gates from the walled-garden as you pass. The Walled Garden is open Monday- Friday 10-4pm. The Outer garden is open and free to guests during the Spring open season (mid-March to June) Wednesday- Friday and Sunday, 10:30-5pm; Wednesday afternoon only until the end of October. Outside the open season guests are asked to make arrangement to view the garden. The Outer Garden is strictly closed out of season unless authorized by the owner.