1. CONFIRMATION to confirm this reservation a deposit of £150 – £200 per week is required. Full payment is required where your booking date falls within 10 weeks.
2. PAYMENT must be made in £ sterling and may be made by cheque or postal order payable to “Tregrehan Business”. You may prefer to do a bank transfer. Please make sure that we receive the full amount net of all bank charges. The outstanding balance is to be paid 10 weeks prior to your arrival. Non payment of the full balance by this date will constitute a Cancellation by the client and clause 4 will apply.
3. MAKING YOUR BOOKING. The person making the booking must be at least 21 years old at the time of booking. The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all members of the party have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and has obtained their authorisation to book the Accommodation on the Terms and Conditions on their behalf. The Applicant is responsible for making all payments due to us. All bookings are subject to availability. By submitting your booking and paying any money due, you are making an offer to book the Accommodation which we or the Owner are free to accept or decline at our discretion.
4. INSURANCE is not provided in the cost of the cottage. It is strongly recommended that the client has suitable holiday and travel insurance to cover eventualities resulting in cancellation.
5. CANCELLATION by client. Cancellations made prior to ten weeks before arrival date will result in a cancellation charge equal to the booking deposit. Cancellations made within ten weeks of the arrival date will result in a cancellation charge equal to the full cost of the booking. It is strongly recommended that the client has suitable holiday and travel insurance to cover such eventualities. The owners must be notified by e-mail of cancellation requests.
6. CANCELLATION by Owners. In the unlikely event that the owners have reason to cancel the booking due to circumstances beyond their control all monies received from the client will be refunded in full. The owner will not be liable for any claims for compensation.
7. DAMAGE, LOSS & NUISANCE. The client agrees not to cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of nearby properties. The client agrees to leave the property in good order and agrees to pay in full for any
damage or loss howsoever caused during the occupancy. The owner may request a security deposit for larger groups. The security deposit will be returned to the client following departure from the property
less any amount for loss or damage howsoever caused.
8. GUEST NUMBERS. The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum number agreed at the time of booking. Alterations to this number of persons must be agreed by the owners and paid for by the client in advance of the commencement of the stay at the property.
9. DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL TIMES. Note that the cottage changeover day is Thursday (the Mews and the Gamekeeper’s) or Friday, arriving not before 4pm and we request that you depart by 10am, unless otherwise arranged.
10. PETS are permitted in the Gamekeeper’s Cottage and the Coach House only. A charge of £15 per pet is required and paid in advance.
11. The cottages are NON SMOKING cottages. Please do not smoke inside the cottages.
12. FIRE PRECAUTIONS We do not supply deep fat fryers and please do not bring them with you. Adequate heating is supplied, however, if you do require extra heaters, we will supply them, please do not bring your own
13. TREGREHAN GARDEN. The tennis court is open Monday to Friday 8-4pm. Please bring your rackets and balls, although we are happy to lend you some. Lower the net and close all the gates from the walled-garden as you pass through to keep out the vermin. The Walled-garden is open Monday- Friday 10-4pm. The Outer garden is open and free to guests during the Spring open season (mid-March to June) Wednesday- Friday and Sunday, 10:30-5pm; Wednesday afternoon only until the end of August. Outside the Spring open season guests are asked to make arrangement to view the garden. The Outer Garden is strictly closed out of season unless authorized by the owner.
14. The cottages are listed buildings with no double glazing. Electricity is included in the price on the understanding that guests will use it wisely, turn off heaters in their absence and use the curtains and shutters to excess. The wood is free so please stoke up the wood-burner.