WINTER RESERVATIONS during the Covid pandemic until Easter 2021 where permitted following government guidelines. For CONFIRMATION SECURITY for your holiday in advance you may pay a non-refundable deposit of £20-£40 (Cottage dependent) with full payment less deposit one week before your arrival date. Clauses 1, 2 and 5 do not apply during this period.
1. Post 31st March 2021 – CONFIRMATION – to confirm a reservation a deposit of £150-£200 per week is required. Full payment is required where your booking date falls within 6 weeks.
2. PAYMENT must be made in £ sterling and may be made by cheque payable to “Tregrehan Business” or card via our secure server or bank transfer. Please make sure that we receive the full amount net of all bank charges. Non payment of the full balance within 6 weeks of your booking arrival date will constitute a Cancellation by the client and clause 4 will apply.
3. MAKING YOUR BOOKING. The person making the booking must be at least 21 years old at the time of booking. The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all members of the party have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and has obtained their authorisation to book the Accommodation on the Terms and Conditions on their behalf. The Applicant is responsible for making all payments due to us. All bookings are subject to availability. By submitting your booking and paying any money due, you are making an offer to book the Accommodation which we or the Owner are free to accept or decline at our discretion.
4. INSURANCE is NOT provided in the cost of the cottage. It is strongly recommended that the client has suitable holiday and travel insurance to cover eventualities resulting in cancellation, including those caused by the COVID~19 pandemic.
5. CANCELLATION by client. The owners must be notified by e-mail of cancellation requests. Cancellations made prior to six weeks before arrival date will result in a cancellation charge equal to the booking deposit or administrative costs (25% of the deposit) where the cottage is rebooked for that period. Where a cancellation is made within 6 weeks of the arrival date and the owner has been unable to rebook the cottage, the owner has the right to retain costs of the loss–of–profit. It is strongly recommended that the client has suitable holiday and travel insurance to cover such eventualities.
6. In event that guest or guests develop illness during their stay and are unable to travel home, guests are liable for the costs of the cottage for the time of their extended stay at the current rates. If guests develop illness during their stay and return to their home before their holiday has ended the owner will not be liable to recompense. Check your insurance.
7. CANCELLATION by Owners. In the unlikely event that the owners have reason to cancel the booking due to circumstances beyond their control all monies received from the client will be refunded in full. The owner will not be liable for any claims for compensation.
8. DAMAGE, LOSS & NUISANCE. The client agrees not to cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of nearby properties. The client agrees to leave the property in good order and agrees to pay in full for any damage or loss howsoever caused during the occupancy. The owner may request a security deposit for larger groups. The security deposit will be returned to the client following departure from the property less any amount for loss or damage howsoever caused.
9. GUEST NUMBERS & COVID~19. The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the numbers stated in the contract and government regulations at the time of stay.
10. DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL TIMES. Note that the cottage changeover day is Thursday (the Mews and the Gamekeeper’s) or Friday, arriving not before 4:00pm and we request that you depart by 9:30am, unless otherwise arranged.
11. PETS are permitted in the Gamekeeper’s Cottage and the Coach House only. A charge of £4 daily is required and paid in advance.
12. The cottages are NON SMOKING cottages. Please do not smoke inside the cottages.
12. FIRE PRECAUTIONS We do not supply deep fat fryers and please do not bring them with you. Adequate heating is supplied, however, if you do require extra heaters, we will supply them, please do not bring your own.
14. TREGREHAN GARDEN. The tennis court is open Monday to Friday 8-4pm. Please bring your rackets and balls, although we are happy to lend you some. Lower the net and close all the gates from the walled-garden as you pass through to keep out the vermin. The Walled-garden is open Monday- Friday 10-4pm. The Outer garden is open and free to guests during the Spring open season (mid-March to June) Wednesday- Friday and Sunday, 10:30-5pm; Wednesday afternoon only until the end of October. Outside the open season guests are asked to make arrangement to view the garden. The Outer Garden is strictly closed out of season unless authorized by the owner.
15. The cottages are listed buildings with no double glazing. Electricity is included in the price on the understanding that guests will use it wisely, turn off heaters in their absence and use the curtains and shutters to excess.